There are 7 eGauge models available from
only the eGauge energy monitor ticks ALL these boxes
- Monitors and records all power, up to three phases, from 0.5A to 4800A, 12 sub circuits and >64 sub registers, and makes the data available via a built-in web-server for viewing and management on desktops, laptops and mobiles
- Has revenue standard (0.5%) monitoring accuracy
- Permits individual circuit billing, pluspeak load warning and alerts for individual circuits.
- INTEGRATED WEB SERVER
- NO ONGOING FEES OF ANY KIND….UPGRADES FREE
- the EG3010 can send data over its L1 phase to the router via a Homeplug
- 30 year internal memory capability
- Is ideal for applications from single to multiple sub circuit monitoring e.g. solar, air conditioning, motors, machinery, peak demand, power factor etc
- By installing a dynamic eGauge monitoring system, the design data needed to engineer or manage energy usage and the preservation of optimal equipment service life will be at hand.
- Has WiFi capability: a cellular router can connect your eGauge to a cellular network.
- Is installed in over 40,000 locations including US Embassies worldwide.
- Is straightforward to install, and the sophisticated outputs are presented in a simple to use format summarised on the main dashboard screen
- Capacity to ‘drill down and zero in’ for dashboard screen viewing or data as required.
- Has individual circuit monitoring via channel checker
- Has downloadable data capability for any chosen time blockfor checking bills and developing graphs as required.
- Is suitable forcomplex commercial / industrial deployment
- Used to verify LGC production
- Is a standout for hi-accuracy monitoring $ value
Scroll down for a live & interactive eGauge screen
NEW PRODUCT eGaugePro
- 30 Sensor ports
- Measure AC or DC Power
- BACnet, Modbus, XML API
- Alerts via SMS or Email
- Ethernet, WiFi, Cell, PLC
- High Accuracy
- No Monthly Fees